Bert’s Hydroponic Garden 15 MAY 2015

Time for the weekly update of my Hydroponic garden. Things are going pretty well. I found out why the last Dutch Bucket in the line was not getting hardly any water. I had thought that my pump was not strong enough but it turns out there was a tiny rock lodged inside the T connector for the supply hose. Almost lost my zucchini plant but luckily I saved it and it is recovering.

Tomatoes are also doing very well. They are starting to grow very quickly and spread out.

I had a problem with my water supply hoses falling out of the buckets and then I would lose all the water in the reservoir but I found a solution which you can see in the video.

Finally I have been learning about how to prune the tomato plants so that they produce more and better tasting fruit.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: